Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello!

New bootsMy new ankle boots arrived in the mail two days ago. I've been meaning to show it to you guys but unfortunately, my house's internet connection has been down. Over the weekend it was our router that broke down. And yesterday, our modem. After checking and fiddling around with it and all, we suspect someone out there might have been trying to hack into our connection the past few days, resulting in firmware failures in both our modem and router. Sigh. Whoever you are, it's not very nice to hack into other people's system you know. It's a big mean thing to do!

Anyway, I love my new boots! They are kind of comfy to wear, but a wee bit tight around the sides. But I suppose that always happens because I've got wide feet. I'll just have to wear them more often to loosen the leather. I need to get nice proper-length socks to go with these boots. Unfortunately my favourite Muji ankle socks don't do very well with these boots.

In other non-boot related news, I want to say thank you for hanging in there with me the past week, when I kept ranting about being stuck in a little 'art rut'. As mentioned in my previous post, I got things sorted out and am now working on a giant book. I would love to show you more photos and talk more about it. But for now, until I get a spare modem, here's another snippet of it. My Giant book project
PS: Typing on the school keyboard is weird. I don't like blogging in school. Doesn't feel personal at all. Oh well.

Dear internet connection, please come back soon! : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment