Sunday, April 11, 2010

Poofy puffy skirt

Poofy puffy skirtAt least that's what I'd like to call my new Brkich skirt. Took this photo in the morning, just before putting on some cute red tights and my favourite oxfords. I wore the skirt the whole of yesterday so it's kind of crumpled but I still like how it's still cute and poofy. I keep telling Darren how I think I look like a cream puff.

Anyway, if you came down for Craft Hatch on Saturday and bought my stuff, thank you! It was so nice meeting you all and finally putting a face to your name! If you wanted to come down but didn't, it's alright, thank you still! I sold enough to buy myself a new skirt! The rest of the money will be kept in my bank, for use on rainy days! (eg. on days I need to buy more nice paper for my giant food book project )

0 comments:

Post a Comment