Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Annie's first visit

Things in my studio todayLunchBroad beansBitsFat Free
Cycled around the South today, mainly to Spotlight for some fabric. For those of you who don't know, I am a really lousy cyclist. I admit I don't have much guts when it comes to cycling out on the roads. I generally don't do very well when I know that a car is about to turn left and I'm on the left trying to go straight. I chicken out when cars overtake. Anyway, I decided to cycle today and thank god I am alive. Haha. ( Yes, I am that chicken! ) And I think it must be because of the few incidents like when my tyres got stuck in the tram tracks, near-mishap incident with a taxi, when I lost control and almost went straight into the Yarra river!... Haha. Anyway, I brought my little bicycle ( I call her Little Annie ) to my studio after Spotlight. And I think she loves it there. Lots of sunlight, pots of plants, and bits of art to look at. And my friends like her too. They tell her that she's a pretty neat bike! Haha.

PS: In case you're wondering what's that marshmallow thing hanging on the wall, oh and that fat-free sewing bit too. That's going to be made into a beanbag of sorts. Yes. A marshmallow beanbag. Haha. I know, my love for food and packaging can get kind of obsessive at times.

So yes, that's my studio there. Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment