Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Adventures: Sunday

Sleeping inMorning walk aboutNice and warm enoughWalkabout120 cafe, East Brunswick120 cafe, East Brunswick120 Cafe, East Brunswick120 Cafe, East Brunswick120 Cafe, East BrunswickIt was a delightfully warm day. I got plenty of sleep and my throat felt much better. Power went out on our street though, so I did a bit of walking around our block, while Darren made calls for help. It was nice enough to wear my flip flops and have my jeans folded up so my ankles could get some sun. We then ventured to East Brunswick, mainly to 120 Cafe for some good honest wholesome brunch. I'm in love with the banana smoothie I ordered and have been trying to recreate it at home. So far, not much luck!

Anyway, I've got 4 of my paintings hung at 120 cafe. They'll be on display for about a month and are priced at $150 ( for the glitter text ones ) $80 ( for the non-glittered piece ) and $40 ( for the small piece ). In any case if you would like to purchase them, do feel free to contact me via email, or call the cafe directly. And yes, they are really rather affordable! I've love to never have to part with them but unfortunately, space is precious for a renter like me and I need the money to buy myself a second hand sewing machine!

PS: You should try to pop by the cafe. The food's yummy!
PPS: I've been taking too many photos! But yes, I'll update you on my giant food book project in my next post! And for those of you who asked, I use a Nikon D90 and very rarely do I ever edit my photos. These photos were all unedited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment