Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Several drawing photos

Lunch timeSplendid breakfastTo be inked in a bit
So far, the theme song of my life seems to be this one here. But I think this version here is kind of more appropriate in my current situation. ( So glad Masterchef is coming back on screen soon! ) I think about food all day and night. I sing that song all day long while drawing, reading food essays. Maybe I'm going crazy. But you see, painting my meals and every single thing I eat can be quite tough! Especially when you have a boyfriend who loves 'tricking' you into trying bits of food and then going ' oops! You have to draw it now! ' Haha. Still fun though.

Oh and I'm part of Craft Victoria's April Craft Hatch. I will be selling my prints, handbound books, zines and brooches this Saturday at the City library! 11-4pm so come along, say hi!

Reading, eating, enjoying food in general

0 comments:

Post a Comment