Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last days at school

Last days at school
The past couple of days, I've been slowly but surely moving out of my studio. It's that time of the year again when I clean out my entire space and move out. Every year we get a new studio space. And for the past three years, my studios have all been my second home. I cannot imagine school's almost all over. I've been making and learning so much. I think next year, I will find it a bit hard to adjust to a routine without a proper studio and school. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think I will miss school! But then again, I'm pretty excited about new adventures. So I think I'll do fine!

And yes, that's me hiding behind my sculptures. Darren took the photo for me because I wanted to remember that very moment. The very last of my school days. I think with this photo, I can safely say, ten years down the road, I will remember how my very last days at school were almost all filled with heavy lifting, tripping over things, saw dust, and massive fast-paced sewing. Sewing like I've never sewn before, with hair all over my face, and bruised fingers, shouting 'ahhhhhh! I'm so stressed' over to my friend, who shouts back 'ahhhh! I know!! Ah. Can't wait for it to be over!'

Haha. So stressful and back breaking, but so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment