Thursday, March 10, 2011

Adult Watercolour Class Part 2

Watercolour ClassWatercolour ClassWatercolour ClassWatercolour ClassWatercolour ClassWatercolour Class
Need I say more? Those adults from my class last night, are really super talented. Just look at how hardworking they are. We started on some recipe drawings this week. And everyone came with cookbooks, their own favourite recipes and pictures to go with each ingredient for drawing reference. Actually, no let me correct that last bit there. A good number of them came with not only picture references but also the real ingredients. Like a big bunch of beetroot, packet of macaroni, etc. How amazing is that. Now that's effort! Anyway, next week will be the last of 3 classes. We'll be painting our recipes in. I'm really excited to see how everyone's work turns out. So sorry my photos are a little orangey. I'll try taking some photos in daylight just so you can see what everyone's drawings look like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment