Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finders Keepers: Things that caught my eye

Finders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersAs we all know, Finders Keepers is here in Melbourne over this weekend! It is such a super market with so many beautiful handmade goodies to look and buy. I know so many of you who read my blog don't live in Melbourne, so just thought it will be nice to share. I arrived late in the afternoon after working the entire morning. So I was a bit tired and didn't bother putting much effort into taking better photos. These photos are all just random photos that I took while zipping around the place. So hope you won't mind!

PS: Strangely enough, while in my super speedy zipping around mode, I still managed to take well over 29 photos. So here's the first part first. You know, 29 images in a post isn't going to work. Haha. I'll be back tomorrow to share the other photos and the stuff I bought!

0 comments:

Post a Comment