Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sandcastles

Giselle's Milk bar sandcastleLola's school sandcastlePainting her milk bar sandcastleXavie and ArkieThursday kids classYesterday marked the end of March kiddy classes at Harvest. It's been super fun the past couple of weeks. And I'm really sad it all ended so quickly. But at the same time, I'm looking forward to the holiday classes and the next term's classes. I'm already thinking up several fun projects, but at the same time, I really want to make the classes a little weeny bit difficult too, so the kids will learn. I believe art classes should always have a mix of fun and challenge at the same time. So yes, expect more lessons like still life painting, portrait painting on top of the playful projects like creating their own clocks, learning about the life cycle of a butterfly, making animal mobiles and fruits and so on. Knowing the way I like learning these sort of things in an exciting way, I will be sure to make it fun for the kids as well so they will have a great time and learn new things. You know, this world needs young creative crafters and artists!

PS: If you're a mum and would like to sign your child up for my classes, you can check out the details here. There's the next round of kids classes and the holiday classes coming up super soon and dates are limited. So be quick to make a booking. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment