Monday, March 14, 2011

Opening Night

Penthouse Mouse 11 OpeningPenthouse Mouse 11 OpeningPenthouse Mouse 11 OpeningPenthouse Mouse 11 OpeningPenthouse Mouse 11 OpeningThe Penthouse Mouse Opening party was fantastic, with lots of beautiful clothing, jewelry and artworks to look at. It wasn't so much like an art exhibition opening. It was more so a pop-up shop/show/retail + artworks kind of space. Very refreshing and interesting. I went slightly before the opening to do some last minute checks, install work and was totally underdressed. So I ended up doing a bit of shopping from the designers on show, and got myself a new raspberry + pop denim dress. It's cute and frilly and totally affordable. Actually if you look closely at the last picture, you'll see that I'm actually wearing the dress. Yes, I know. I was way too embarrassed to be in paint dotted jeans and a shirt I've been wearing the entire day. Everyone else were all in nice dresses, heels, with make up on. I had my hair tied umm... in a bun, like how I do when I at home. Oops! I know, I know. But anyway, the show will be on at Docklands Shed 4 till this Sunday. So do check it out before it all comes down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment