Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finders Keepers: Things that caught my eye Part 2

Finders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders KeepersFinders Keepers
As promised yesterday, more photos from Finders Keepers! Hooray for handmade goodies I reckon! I didn't end up buying lots of stuff this time round. Just a nice pair of wooly leggings since my one and only pair has holes. Holey leggings? Hmm, no thanks! So yes, new leggings for me. They are nice and polka dotty. You can get them here too. Other than leggings, I got a nice pair of owl earring for my sister and an Emily Green necklace and brooch! Emily Green is awesome. She is so nice, so stylish and her creations are so pretty. Actually we did a trade. So I got a brooch in exchange with my scone print. I have been wearing my necklace all day long the past three days. It makes me feel so happy and colourful. Best purchase ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment