Monday, March 28, 2011

Pop Up Shop Happening THIS FRIDAY!

TestingTea TowelsMixingWooden SpoonsSwing Tagsworking late at night
I'm having a Pop Up Shop!
We stayed in the studio printing away till midnight last night! Yes we did! Things are beginning to shape up quite nicely and everything's coming together. It is really very exciting to see my stuff transformed onto screens and printed on tea towels, aprons, bags, basically a whole range of fun goodies. We have been running out and about, getting materials, supplies, collecting prints from the printers.

Our lovely families have been of so much help. Even the kids have been throwing out ideas! Things like a cake baking competition during the opening night! ( Yes we are, we are cooking up goodies from our recipe box set, which we will be launching!) Just look at how Ziggy ( Emma's cute little 2 year old ) helped out yesterday. He decided to help me by modeling his mummy's very own tomato relish recipe! Something super yummy that has been in the family for the past 3 generations. His tiny little bandaged finger just makes everything so cute! He also modeled Lara's family Chocolate chip cookie recipe. I tried making it last Sunday. So so good. I am not even a cookie person yet I cannot stop popping it into my mouth!

Little FingerZiggy modeling my recipe card
So, the Opening night is Friday April 1 from 6-9pm. Do drop us an email  telling us that you will be there. If you can't make it on the night, the shop will also be open 10am-5pm on April 2 & 3 ( Sat and Sun ). And of course, there's going to be an online shop too so those of you who live interstate or overseas can join in the fun! More on the online shop towards the end of the week. I will be updating my blog with more work in progress photos as I go. Lots to show you! Definitely way too many to squeeze into a single post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment