Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kids + Adult classes at Harvest

Veggie PatchAdult Watercolour class at HarvestAdult Watercolour class at HarvestAdult Watercolour class at HarvestAdult Watercolour class at HarvestAdult Watercolour class at Harvest
Thanks to everyone who came for my watercolour class last night. It was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves, picking up a new 'skill'. Actually, all of them who came were really talented. My goodness. You should have seen the drawings everyone drew. People came from all different places. I had a blog reader who came all the way from Ballarat. She took the train specially in for class! And another from Geelong. I think so. Now that's pretty far. It's like taking a road trip down for class and then back up. I feel so honoured. Thank you so much! Another student, Agnes, gave me a box of macarons at the end of class. So sweet of her. Thank you so much Agnes. It really touches my heart that you've thought of me during this time.

The kids class that happened before the adults class, was way more chaotic and crazy. You know, they're a bunch of happy kids that are so cute and chatty. It makes it fun but at the same time, a big workout. I swear I was perspiring in my pretty dress! We made a veggie patch box and filled it in with hand drawn carrots, felt lettuces, long beans, snow peas and flowers. They loved it and kept wanting to make more carrots. They hated long beans but their parents love it. So that explains why they're in the box. Unfortunately, due to the crazy mess we had towards the end with different speeds and all ( Some kids were way faster than the others ), I forgot to take a photo of their boxes! Yes I know. I would have loved to show them to you. They were so nicely done up! I'm so proud of the little ones!

Alright, off to finish my cup of tea, then it's off to the studio again to get some drawing done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment