Friday, March 18, 2011

Dawn Tan with Harvest Textiles Pop up shop!

My studio on a FridayDesigning our shop banner
I've been working at the speed of lighting, creating a bunch of recipe drawings to be made into silkscreened tea towels, aprons, tote bags and posters. Oh and of course, they will all be compiled into cute A5 sized recipe boxes too. A nice silkscreened one with a whole bunch of recipes from myself and the wonderful ladies of Harvest Textiles, Jess, Emma and Lara! I think they'll be nice for your best friend or mum, daughter, girlfriend, sister, even your boyfriend, husband or dad! I reckon, anything yummy and they'll be up for it!

Anyway, if you don't already know, I'm having a mini pop up shop on the 1st,2nd and 3rd of April! Yes, it's super soon, so mark those dates in your calendar. We'll be selling all our collaborated handmade silkscreened goodies. The 'opening' will be on Friday the 1st and over the next couple of days, we'll be setting up an online shop as well, so those of you who live overseas and can't come, can buy the goodies too.

Well, I'll take more pictures next week just so you can be excited about it too! Check back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment