Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Home art class

Home art classHome art classChocolate Cherry CakeCheese Burger!
I went to a beautiful home in East Malvern today to teach two sisters. They were such lovely 14 and 11 year old girls. Very polite and eager to learn. It was such a joy teaching them. Lessons were meant to go on for two hours but it was so much fun just learning to paint and draw. The girl's super mum, Catherine even spoiled us all with yummy baked treats! I ended up staying for almost 4 hours. But it's cool. So fun and we all ended up with awesome recipe drawings! Just look at those works! I love it when kids are so ready to learn. Thanks Catherine for such an opportunity!

I am offering home art classes to children ages 3 and up. Apart from learning watercolouring, drawing and even illustrating, I also teach crafty fun stuff. Especially so for the younger kids. Totally up to your kid and what he or she wants/is interested in. Lessons are $45 per 2 hour class. And I go to your homes so your kids can feel safe knowing you're in sight. And best part is, you don't have to travel! So if you're a mummy and this sounds like a cool idea, feel free to drop me a line at dawntanwenyi@gmail.com

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment