Saturday, April 2, 2011

Online Shop News

Opening night
Opening nightOpening nightOpening night
Opening nightOpening Night
Opening nightOpening Night

In all honesty, I am so tired and haven't really had any time to sit still and just rest! Last night was a late night for me and this morning, I had an early morning kids class. I have been walking around town since then and came home, cooked up a storm for dinner, cleaned out the entire kitchen, did the laundry. Ah. I am so bushed! Anyway, thank you SO super much for all the support so far. The emails, comments, tweets have all been coming in during the day and it's just been so encouraging. A few of you are super excited and have asked if the online shop will be ready soon. Well, thing is, we are all so tired and still working on it. Oops! We kind of want to take more photos so you can all view the products and be at ease knowing what you're buying. So hang in there! You can however, check it out still. It is online, just that all our products are all listed as 'coming soon'. Indeed, coming soon they sure are. I promise it will be early next week! Probably Tuesday morning to be on the safe side, maybe even Monday evening! I will keep you all updated. Till then, do enjoy more pictures over on the Harvest blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment