Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy handmade things

molly rose dyson 1IMG_1537Molly DysonIMG_0946
IMG_1016
It's my birthday this week but I have been so stressed over some things. I've been tearing a lot and not sleeping much, or rather waking up too early cause I'm too stressed. But yes, let me take my mind of things for a while and introduce you all to the cute things Molly Dyson paints. Oh and that's a quilt she made for her friend ( how nice! ) and oh that's her room. Yes! A map on the wall! I'm sold!

I went to uni and she was in a few of my history classes. We never quite spoke to each other I think. For most part of my uni life, I thought Molly reminded me very much of Nancy Drew. In a cute way of course! In class, she always wore the cutest clothes just like Nancy Drew's. Art history classes were always so boring so sometimes I'd be looking at what others wore to make time pass faster. Molly's outfits were always the highlight! During grad show, I came across her work and have been smitten ever since. The painting above is just so beautiful, my photo ( 3rd Picture ) does it no justice at all! It is so amazing and it makes me happy just looking at it. Well, I think I am not the only one who thinks she's cute. The lovely Pip wrote about Molly here too! Molly has a cute blog here, why not you take a look!

pictures all taken from Molly's amazing blog! ( Except 3rd picture! )

0 comments:

Post a Comment