Wednesday, April 6, 2011

East Brunswick

East BrunswickEast BrunswickEast BrunswickEast BrunswickEast Brunswick
A few photos taken while walking about one afternoon in March. I can't believe I've moved out of the Harvest workroom. My month-long residency just went by so quickly! I had so much fun and it definitely helped me to cope a little with the loss of my dear friend. I still miss and think of him every single day. Sometimes during the day, I imagine he's just 2 blocks down the road, just a call away. But I know he isn't. That makes me a little sad. There's just so much I want to tell him about. Things that have happened, the stuff I've been doing, I even want to show him my new haircut! But he's not there anymore. But these things do take time I suppose. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If all goes well, I might end up having a studio space again in June at Harvest. It is just way too much fun there, Lara, Emma and Jess are all so nice to me and I've come to love the little neighbourhood so much. There's the organic grocer, Each Peach, the friendly sustainable bee farming guy, the foodworks lady who always talks about music and the weather and oh the private homes too. They are so cute. I'll show you pictures the next time I get around to uploading them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment