Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kids scarf knitting competition!

Playing with yarn at PopcraftPlaying with yarn at Popcraft
Playing with yarn at Popcraft
Hello everyone! My friend Pauline, who runs and owns Popcraft, is organizing a scarf knitting competition for kids! You can read more about it on her blog here. I think it's such a fun thing for a kid to do. Teach them knitting then get them to knit a scarf! If I had kids, I would teach them how to knit and we can all learn how to crochet together. I learnt how to crochet a while ago. Karen taught me how to. But I've forgotten. Oops! But I know Miss Pip is REALLY good at it. I went to her lovely shop today and there she was, knitting a lovely ripple blankie ( I think it's a blankie no? ) So cute!

So yes, get your kids some knitting needles and yarn, it's knitting time!

( Pictures taken by Emma. Those are her two little kiddos. They're often at the studio and they make me laugh so much, especially that little guy who's all covered in yarn. I always ask if he's eaten his daddy for lunch and he'll give me this huge NO!!! You got to be kidding! sort of smile. Hahaha.. You got to see it yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment