Sunday, July 3, 2011

Emily Green at Craft Victoria

Emily Green's window at Craft Victoria
My studio buddy Miss Emily Green, is one talented lady, that's for sure! Just look at all these giant jewels. I want one in my room. And one in my kitchen. One in the living room , one in the toilet, Ok. Honestly, I just want one in every room. My favourite one is the pinkish blue one at the bottom right corner. But then again, I also love the pink and yellow that's somewhat in the middle. Well, I can't decide so why not a colour for every room in my home? It will probably be an overkill. But who cares. They are all just too fantastic! ( I think Jess will definitely agree with me here. )

Emily's window display will be on at Craft Victoria, Flinders Lane July 4th to 30th. You should really go check it out. It's cool and it's cute. And it will make you want to buy her brooches. I'm serious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment