Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Outfit Post No.2

New Dress No.1New Dress No.2New Earrings
I have been working really, really hard. Teaching kids, juggling freelance work, planning upcoming classes, prepping for my solo show, markets, sideline projects. I feel like I've been stretched to the max and I've hit my limit. Well. Sort of. Just the other night, I had a big meltdown in the middle of a restaurant! Gosh, it was embarrassing. So to reward and make myself feel a little better and more motivated, I've been shopping. Oops! So since a lot of you commented on my previous outfit post, and wrote to me saying how you really liked the posts, I thought, well, another post then! Enjoy! x
-------
Mustard yellow dress from SundayMorning Designs. I got it from Popcraft. Been staring at it since day 1.  Two months of staring everyday and I finally caved in and bought it this evening! It's so nice and so warm and in a cool mustard colour too! Necklace from Emily Green of course! Everyone should have an Emily Green! So colourful and quirky. Even Darren thinks Em's necklaces are cute!

Magic Marker print dress from Ermie. Oh I had my eye on this one for a long long long long time. Months! It finally went on sale so I bought it. I usually dislike buying dresses that requires me to wear belts. Simply because I always feel a bit more restricted. But this dress, I don't know why, it is just so super comfortable, I forget the belt's even there! I wore it out for the first time yesterday and got nice comments from everyone. Thanks Jennifer! This dress truly is amazing. I feel so good/lady-like in it!

And last but not the least, fringe earrings from London based Elvira Sazesh. I got them from Popcraft too. They are so interesting, I just had to have them. They're made out of suede. What I really like about them is that they're such statement pieces. I can just wear a plain top and they would just make my whole outfit more exciting! I wore them to class the other day and one of the little girls just kept on staring at me the whole time. She had this dreamy look when staring at me. I ended up asking her at the end of the lesson if she was okay. Her answer ' I'm staring at your earrings! They're so pretty.....'

So nice to have new clothes. I think the best thing about buying all these new clothes, they're all handmade! Yay to handmade goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment