Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last bits from the school holidays

Harvest Holiday SpecialHarvest Holiday SpecialHarvest Holiday SpecialHarvest Holiday SpecialHarvest Holiday SpecialHarvest Holiday SpecialAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classOur lovely tanabataAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour class
So, as you can tell from how my blogging has been a little on the slow side, that's because I've got way too much going on right now. Preparing for an upcoming solo show ( Opens next Wednesday! ), an upcoming pop up studio sale, teaching little kidlets and adults, juggling freelance drawings, updating my shop with new classes and all. As a result, I've been so tired, I kind of stopped blogging a little. Well, sort of anyway. Sorry guys! Will be back to blogging proper once this crazy crazy time ends. Meanwhile, enjoy those little pictures up there. From my Harvest Special kids and adult watercolour classes.

I'm already preparing for round 2 ( September and October ) and have been slowly updating my shop with those new classes. Some of my lovely friends have already started asking. So yup, gotta get it done : ) My shop will be closed for a while. Possibly a week or 2 and will return with lots of new classes, gift vouchers even!

PS: Look at the cute big tanabata! The Harvest intern, Lucy made it. Ebony! I think she was inspired by your HelloSandwich tanabata making workshop. Cool beans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment