Monday, July 18, 2011

Upcoming stuff!

Pop up studio sale!
Hi everyone! A few of my crafty talented friends and myself.. we're doing a little pop up studio sale! It's on in early August. We'll be there saying hi, selling our lovely works, taking on new commissions. ( PS: Don't tell anyone, but I will be offering commissions at a discounted rate! ) My fantastic and super smart studio friend Emily Green will be in it too. So will Betty Jo and Madeleine Stamer, Pilgrim Lee, Crumb Threads, Peta Pledger and Shara Lambeth. So yes, come on down in this gloomy cold, say hi and hang out over nice snacks! I might bring some cupcakes!
Upcoming Solo Show
And of course, I also have a solo show coming up next week! It opens on Wednesday at Carbon Black Gallery, High street Prahran. I will be showing all 16 pieces from my series of giant food diaries. They have never been exhibited in full before, so pop by the gallery to see it for real!

Alrighty, feel free to spread the word if you like. Thank you ! x

PS: Forgot to add! Opening night party for my Carbon Black show will be on at 5.30 to 7.30pm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment