Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bits from Thursday

On my way to the studioNew Macbook proSneak peek on a new piece I'm working onAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour class
Adult Watercolour class
I know it's Sunday and we're moving on fast to yet another new week. But just thought I'd share some photos I took with my new camera, a compact tiny one from Darren! He knew I wanted one that wasn't that heavy to take around for my classes, especially since I'm always travelling by foot or public transport. A big chunky DSLR, along with my lap top and bag full of art supplies. It was totally starting to hurt my shoulders! So yes, he surprised me with one! Thank you so much Darren! It's so basic but it does a great job nevertheless.

First bunch of pictures were taken while shuffling to and fro from home to the studio. Bits like waiting at the tram stop with my huge roll of paper and a bag full of books. My new macbook pro ( My old one's hanging by the thread now. Had no choice but to replace it. So much money, it's not funny! ) And bits of a new painting of which I'm going to turn into a print! It's colourful and cheerful. And of course, filled with lots of ice cream flavours. I love ice cream so much, I thought it was only appropriate to make a painting of it! Mmmm...

Bottom bunch of pictures were taken during my evening adult watercolour classes at Harvest. The lovely adults are so clever. So far we've been working on some packaging drawing and line work for our delicious recipes. I cannot wait to show you the final pieces next Thursday! From the current sketches, I can already tell the pieces are going to be amazing!

Alright, off to bed I go. Brace yourselves for yet another week people! May the coming week be filled with surprises and nice things for you : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment