Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh my!

My artwork turned into a dress!lemon spaghetti with pancetta, sage and cabbage
Look at what the super clever Michelle of Frankie and Swiss and Cindy of Bugandpop did?! The two talented ladies turned my lemon spaghetti drawing into a DRESS. Oh yes! You heard me right! A D-R-E-S-S! How cool is that dress! I want one myself! Hahaha. Thank you so much Michelle and Cindy for making my work look SO good! The dress is amazing and you never know, maybe a few months down the road, after some testing and printing, I might just launch a new range of illustrated dresses? Mmm... You never know!

In the meantime, hang in there if you're wanting some prints. I'm just about to get these two artworks made into high quality giclee prints! They will be so well printed, they'll look just like the originals! Let me know if you might be interested in a pre-order. I'm still sorting out the prices, but I'm thinking, it should be between $35 to $45 and will come in nice big A4 and A3 sizes.

1 comment: