Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tomorrow

Hugo's fox from the grufflyGeorgia O Keaffe Week!AnnaSnack time at Do Re MeMini Georgia O Keaffes
Tomorrow, I get to fill my day with teaching little kiddies again. Yay! I love Wednesdays. I get to go to Hugo's home and do a fun grufflo-themed class with him. So far we've made a forest ( work in progress! ), a mouse and a fox! We're making an owl tomorrow. Oh yes, we're going through the entire book. Week by week! And after Hugo's home art class, I get to have the afternoon to do whatever I need to, chill out basically. Then off to the wonderful Do Re Me to teach a bunch of super eager kids. Just looking at the creativity I got last week from Hugo and the Do Re Me gang just makes me really excited about tomorrow. We're doing Tie Dyeing out in the backyard. Ooh how exciting! I do hope the weather holds up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment