Thursday, September 22, 2011

Classes Ahoy!

DSC_0154Aye aye Captain! Ah well, I've been into the whole deep sea, nautical thingy. You see, I've been camping out at home post- ski holiday, preparing for an exciting Spongebob 5th arty party tomorrow. The kids are all quite young.. think 2.. 3.. but the birthday boy has kindly requested to do a spongebob out of boxes! So yup, to make it easier for the young kiddies, I've been cutting loose teeth, eyeballs, neckties, shirts and pirate hats. Haha. So there's going to be lots of gluey and stocky action instead of scissor handling. ( Which by the way, can be quite challenging for a tiny one! )

Anyway, just thought I'd show off my little spongebob creation. Did you know, it is a box as well?! You can open up the side and viola! You can put things in it. I think the kids will like it. I hope so! I hope they do!

Spongebob fun bits aside, just thought I'd keep you guys updated and in the know. I've got a whole bunch of adult and kids classes coming right up!

Do you have a 3 year old, or 4, 5, 6 or even 7 and 8 year old? Not sure what to do during the school holidays? Why not send them to a fun-filled art class! They'll get to make Giant ice creams, Giant pizzas, Giant Portraits and funky umbrellas! ( Don't worry, the umbrellas will be just right and not too giant for tiny hands! )
Perfect day for some art makingGiant Ice Cream cones!Harvest Holiday SpecialJune's last kiddy art class
And if you're an adult, you won't get to miss out on the fun too. You get to do packaging drawings and paint plants and veggies that you like. It will be a perfect time to start picking up a new hobby and then making tiny gifts for the coming Christmas season! Adults whom I've taught have brought home what they learnt and made gifts out of their new skill! So far I've got ex-students making tea towels, pillow cases, books and originals for friends and family. How cute!
Adult watercolour classJust bought theseWatercolour Class
Watercolouring is really an easy peasy skill and all you need is just 3 hours on one Thursday night and that's that! I'll be 'imparting' all I know/learnt to you! All my tips and tricks, where's the cheapest to get supplies, what's good and what's not, etc. So yup, do check out the links and sign up, bring a friend along, or even your mum, dad, daughter, son. It'll be fun I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment