Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An ode to the colour red...,

I love the colour red, our couch is red (well, deep red, but that's close enough),

(red leather..., swoon!)

my wedding flowers were red, a lot of our ornaments are red,

we have a lot of red things in the (messy!) kitchen too.

(there really are worktops under all that, honest)

So, how pleased do you think I was to receive this in the post the other day?!.  It's my swap mobile from Sara of Kindred Crafters.  It's red, and it's toadstools, can't get more perfect than that.  I love it.

(eek, how hard is it to photograph a mobile?!, STOP SPINNING!)

It's hung in my sewing room at the moment, but I really want to put it above the table in the kitchen once I've got a hook in place to hang it from.

My own mobile is almost sorted and ready to go.  Something else almost ready to go is this flower, well rose to be more precise.  It's been sat on my desk for ages so am going to put it in Etsy, see if I can earn some money to go Etsy shopping myself, or...,

Mr LK is currently on an airplane (again!), en route to Chicago (nope, not jealous in the slightest).  How much Orla Keily kitchenware from Target can he realistically bring back?

I'm going to be hiting that 'find it at a Target store' button a lot over the next few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment