Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cooking the Julia Child way + Fabric packs and zines!

Julia Child's Roast Chicken!
Stuffing
Last night, I decided to be a little more domestic and I tried roasting a whole large chicken! Julia Child style! And let me tell you this, the recipe was super! Darren finished an entire thigh, wing and picked the bones clean off half the chicken! And he still could eat. Anyway, you guys have got to try the recipe! It's so easy, and so good!

Apart from enjoying a good crispy roast chicken, Darren decided to make us some lemonade. He's been playing too much Lemonade Tycoon on my iphone, and he's been busy perfecting his very own recipe. And his lemonade now is sooo good!
Darren's homemade lemonade!
I reckon he should really go set up a lemonade stand and become a lemonade tycoon. He can then buy us a lovely townhouse with a red roof, front porch and a veggie patch garden. Nice!

Lemonade dreams aside, I'm going to try and save up for a cookbook now. Just that I can't decide, Apples for Jam or Mastering The Art Of French Cooking. PS: I'm dying to try making Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon.

Alrightyo, I need to stop dreaming of roasting another something ( I love roasts! ) and walk to the city. Need to post out fabric packs and buy some ramekins for my sister.
Oh and just to let you know, I've updated my online shop and my new zine and 6 more Hellosandwich-inspired fabric packs are now available online! A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!This time there's really only 6 packs left. No more after that! : )

So don't hesitate, pop over to my little shop and buy yourself or a friend a present today! Christmas is coming, so you're allowed to splurge just a little. Heehee!

6 more fabric packs!6 more fabric packs!
Alright, time to leave the house!
Cheerios!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment