Thursday, November 12, 2009

A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!

A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!
Hello everyone! Here's a peek at my newest and latest zine! : ) It's a full coloured zine, with 26 pages of my favourite things, while living in Melbourne!A to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!

I will be selling it at the City library tomorrow! You see, I've got a little booth set up, as part of Craft Victoria's Craft Hatch! I will be there from 11am - 4pm, along with my trusty booth-setting, adventure seeking partner, Darren!

Along with my 2 other zines, I will also be selling my prints and a few original drawings, and of course, my handbound books! So do drop by! : )

PS: If you're in Melbourne and can't come tomorrow, I will be placing some of my new zines at Sticky Institute and on my online shop soon! : ) I promise to keep you all updated!
xxx

See you tomorrow!


EDIT : These Zines are now available at Sticky institute and on my online shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment