Monday, January 3, 2011

SydneyMorningtonSt KildaPhilip Island
So my family went home today. I miss them already. They're crazy and noisy as hell. But that's what makes them fun. My room is now so quiet. And so awkwardly clean. During the past few weeks, we've all been sleeping together in my room. I fall asleep every night hearing everyone's different snores. Tonight, I go to bed without any snoring to listen to. My house feels ten times bigger and emptier and I feel like I can't be alone at home. Now that I'm no longer a student, it means I'll be working. And as a working adult, I cannot afford to go back to Singapore every winter/summer holiday. I wish my dreams, ambitions, career path and family could all live in harmony together in the same country. But unfortunately, it just isn't possible. Just thinking about it makes me sad. So I don't want to talk about it.

For now, I think I need some time to slowly adjust to life again without my dad, mum and sister around. I need to stay positive.
Stay safe, and I'll be back soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment