Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Self Indulgent Outfit Post

Boot wearingBoot Wearing Outfit postTotally rocking itBoots
I could have come up with a way better title for this post but I am simply lazy today. Whoops! It's been raining and absolutely freeeeeeezing here in Melbourne. Did I mention how much I love the cold? I do, I really, really do! I am a much better dresser in Winter than in Summer. So to commemorate my bit of effort in playing dress up yesterday, here is an outfit post. I know, don't worry. I promise this whole outfit post thing won't become a regular thing. I don't want to scare any of you lovely readers away with more over-the-top cheesy smiles and awkward poses.

Oh and on another whole random note, my sister and I bumped into Matt Preston today! We were at Andrew's Hamburgers and were the only ones there. Of course we were too shy to ask for photos so we ended up standing there star strucked like two dorky girls. Oopsy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment