Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oops, I did it again

Nordic Fusion
Yes. I spent money again. Working really hard, earning money and seeing my bank money grow a little resulted in me telling myself, oh you deserve it! And viola, a new pair of clogs! Oops.

Sorry wallet. But you see, these clogs were too beautiful to walk away from. Besides I have been eyeing on a pair for a while now and was researching online for the most affordable pair. I even checked ebay! Gosh. And the only ones I found that came in this style were the Swedish Hasbeens. They were beautiful but way too expensive for my liking. So I had to just dream...

Until yesterday, when I was randomly walking past this cute shop in Prahran and I saw you! You were calling out to me. And you were the only pair left and in MY SIZE too! Talk about affinity! I think we were made for each other. It was love at first sight so I ended up bringing you home. Even Darren thinks you're cute and doesn't mind my love affair with you. He's a good guy. He sure is. ( I think he might be ok with it cause he has his many pairs of shoes too. ) Anyway, there you go. My new pair of clogs.

I was taking photos this morning and realised how I'm such a shoe person. I have SO many pairs. And they're all nice ones. Pom Pom-my flowers, checkered, floral, vintage, leather, gingham, frenchy, chic... etc. So perhaps in the next day or two, I might introduce you to all my lovely shoes!

That's if you're interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment