Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Press

Featured in the local newspaper!
For those of you not living South side, I was featured in the local Port Phillip/ Caulfield Leader Newspaper! Ah. I miss teaching those grade 1s already. My time at St Michaels was probably one of those best things that has happened for me this year. If you've been reading my blog, you would have known that this year has been such a crazy roller coaster ride. You can read about my teaching adventures here, here and here. Thanks so much Allison, for scanning and sending me this!

Oh and the official countdown begins. In less than 30 hours, I will be doing my first artist talk ever. Thanks to Craft Victoria for this awesome opportunity. I will be at the museum tomorrow, and will be talking about my art and social media. I will be quite honest. I AM FREAKING OUT! I am so scared and am panicking, hoping I won't stutter or mince my words tomorrow. Less than a year ago, I was still in school, in a dark classroom with 5 of my other classmates. We were doing mock artist talks. And in my head I thought to myself, ah won't be doing any artist talk just yet, not for a while at least. I so wasn't paying attention and was just slacking around. Whoops! Like they say, you never know when's your turn really! Ah... Fingers crossed all goes well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment