Thursday, August 4, 2011

New paintings

Key Lime PieHerbs and greens
Completed at the start of this week while at the studio. The lime pie recipe is an A3 painting and the herb painting is an A4 painting. Strangely enough, I find my style shifting a little once again and I'm now starting to paint in background colours in almost all my drawings. It's something I started doing after teaching kids how to do recipe drawings. Strange! But I kind of like how a coloured background makes the whole picture come together. Anyway, I'm turning both into prints pretty soon. So watch this space! In the meanwhile, you can come check out the original paintings at the pop up sale. The pink key lime pie painting is for sale and comes nicely framed. But the herb painting has already been reserved.

Hi art thieves, you can not bother about stealing my work from now on. Because all these images are all really crappy quality in terms of the resolution. So if you were to steal them and print them out onto shirts, or bags or prints or cards or whatever you fancy, they would all be blurry. So yup, save your time and not steal. Do the right thing! I'm not watermarking my images because you guys are obviously good at removing them digitally and besides I wouldn't want those nice folks who use my images as their desktop wallpapers to have to see the ugly watermarks. Ok, that's all, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment