Monday, August 15, 2011

Jacky Winter!

My Jacky Winter artist pageMy Jacky Winter artist pageMy Jacky Winter artist page
Woohoo! As of today, I am officially part of the amazing Jacky Winter family! I must admit, I've always wanted to be part of this amazing creative agency. There were times when I wanted to just write in and submit my portfolio. I thought I could try my luck and see if I would be lucky enough to get represented. But I've always backed out at the last minute, thinking my work isn't good enough. Not yet at least. Half a year ago, I remember just staring at the Jacky Winter homepage, dreaming just like how Cinderella dreams while singing this song. And now half a year later, I got invited to be part of the family! Hooray! Thank you so much Jeremy for welcoming me, and of course Fuschia too, for organising everything and arranging all those meetings and file sending times. Mmm. I feel so lucky! Dreams do come true. But of course One must work hard first. Working hard does pay off. Now click here to view my artist page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment