Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pop up studio sale starts today!

Pop up studio salePop up studio salePop up studio sale
Yay! Amidst a crazy hour of shifting stuff in, trips to and fro from the car park, setting up and making sure everything looks spiffy, I managed to take a few photos for Lucy to feature on The Design Files! Phew! I did not have enough time to go poke around and frame each photo nicely in my head. So I basically just went oh well, snappy snappy here I go! And just took random photos without thinking! Thank god they turned out nicely. Haha. Thank you so so much Lucy for the beautiful write up and also to the lovely Jo from my favourite Frankie magazine for writing about it on the Frankie Blog!

Oh and The Thousands did a write up too. Along with so many tweeting action going on in twitterverse. Aww. Thanks everyone for spreading the word about our humble little pop up sale!

Anyway, our pop up studio sale starts today! I'll be at work with Miss Maddi teaching little grade ones.. but will zip down right after work. And I promise I'll be there the whole day tomorrow and Saturday. So do come along if you can! It would be super lovely to meet you! I'll be selling some new prints and paintings! And of course my tea towels too.


Pop-Up Studio Sale
Level 2, Nicholas Building
37 Swanston st
Melbourne
* Take the lift or walk up stairs to level 2.
Turn RIGHT and head towards button shop. We're right opposite!


Thursday August 4th 10.00am – 6.00pm
Friday August 5th 10.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday August 6th 10.00am – 3.00pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment