Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recipe painting with grade 1 kids

Recipe Painting with Grade 1sRecipe Painting with Grade 1s
Recipe Painting with Grade 1sRecipe Painting with Grade 1sRecipe Painting with Grade 1s
Recipe Painting with Grade 1s
Recipe Painting with Grade 1s
So week 2 of my teaching stint has ended. This week the kids and myself, we made yummy fruity pancake recipe paintings. ( What a mouthful! )It has been so so fun being lucky enough to be in this super cool school, doing a workshop with a whole bunch of talented year ones. They are all individuals with such creativity. It amazes me how their tiny brain works! Next week will be my last week at the school. Along with the parents and staff, we are going to cook up our recipes and have tasting sessions! Oh yum how fun! Why did I not have such fun things when I was back in primary school?!

I know it sounds super silly and cheesy, but I miss the kids, the school already. The whole place is just so perfect for learning and teaching in. It's encouraging! Everyone is also just so nice to me. The staff, kids, parents and course Madeleine. For which without her, all these would not haven been even possible at all. So thank you so much! Ah. I wish I could stay on forever......

0 comments:

Post a Comment