Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I think I need some chocolate...

After reading this post on 'Pretty Little Things' blog yesterday, I guess it's only a matter of time until we all face similar issues.  Within the design industry, copying and copyright is an issue all designers are wary of.

(don't panic, they now have wings!)

Creative inspiration and ideas come from what we see around us every day, internet, books, magazines, cards, etc, but the key to making it your own, is to apply a design process to those initial ideas. I myself, take inspiration from my fellow craft bloggers, but always credit and link to, where that initial idea came from.  I feel sad when others don't.

This post has been edited, the matter is moved on from, but the subject, does still remain relevant.  Right, that finished, enough said, I am off for that chocolate, happy easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment