Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mum, don't peak!

It's my Mum's birthday soon, and after the cushion I made for christmas went down so well, it has been difficult to know how to top that, until I spotted this tutorial on Betz White's blog.  So, after felting a wool cardigan, I set about making one of those lovely bags.

(front)

I've adapted it slightly by completely changing the colours, adding a lining, blanket stitch decoration to the edges, and a press stud flap for security.

(back)

Am very pleased with the result, and will simply have to make another!

(close up detail)

Thank you Betz for such an inspiring project idea!


Well now, down to the real business, this morning, there were 85 comments (sorry to those who were too late), after knocking it down to 84, as one person had commented twice, the winner, courtesy of an online random number generator, is...

49

which is Louise of LuluLollylegs!

Congratulations Louise, if you email me with your address, I'll get Rosie and a few added extras in the post.  Thank you to everyone who joined in and played along, some weird flavours of crisps there, salt & vinegar is most definitely quite a popular choice, gave me the munchies reading all the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment