Monday, March 26, 2012

Tidying up...

I've been having a bit of a tidy round in my sewing room, and it occurred to me that there are too many things collecting dust...

I designed these two stumpwork greetings card kits a few years ago now, each one includes all the thread, fabric and instructions to complete and mount the embroidered portrait, and I'm going to give them away.  Leave a comment and let me know which you would like, the prince or the princess, and I'll draw two winners on sunday.

And again, just for fun, can you also let me know what sewing machine you use or recommend?.  My machine is going bang, bang, bang, instead of sew, sew, sew, I think I may be in the market for a new one!

PS, You may (or may not!) have noticed over the last few weeks there have been a few changes to my blog layout and colours.  I've started learning a bit about how web sites are put together and how 'html' code works, it's very confusing at first but is gradually all starting to make sense.  For anyone with a Blogger blog, try this site for ideas and ways you can personalise a basic minima blog template.

0 comments:

Post a Comment