Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Something new...!

I thought I'd try something new, they are a bit rough round the edges, it being a first attempt and all, but I have wanted to give making a video tutorial a go for a long time now.
  
The first is a little introduction and a tour of my sewing room (you get to see where Mr LK fell through the ceiling), and the second...,



is a simple tutorial for how to do free machine embroidery.  We've spent this evening playing around with 'imovie', and after persuading Mr LK to take the chipmunk sound effect off my voice, they have finally been uploaded to You Tube!



I think if I do more, I've learnt quite a lot from doing these two, the quality will be much improved next time round (and I'll use a tripod instead of a shaky hand!).  So what do you think?, an oscar or a razzie?

In all this excitement, I almost forgot it is my two year blogiversary on Monday, going to have to put my thinking cap on for how to celebrate! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment