Friday, June 26, 2009

15 Minutes

The sister and I went out yesterday and lunched at this spacious cafe. Melly of Greenlaundry blogged about it before and I made a note to remember to pop by the place myself when I'm back. And so I did!

15 minutes, Mcnally Street15 minutes, Mcnally Street
15 minutes, Mcnally Street
15 minutes, Mcnally Street
15 minutes, Mcnally Street

15 Minutes
1 Mcnally Street
Lasalle College Of The Arts
Singapore 187940


Everyone should visit 15 Minutes if you have the time. Food's not really expensive, cooked just right! I had the Ham and Mushroom linguine in Pink Sauce, and my sister had a Spicy Prawn Aglio Olio. 

The staff are all really friendly and the ambience is great and airy too. I'll be popping by again soon! And this time I'll order something else to try! I'm really interested in their kaya muffins. Haha!

Oh and I almost forgot to mention, students get a discount too!

PS: I just popped by Melly's blog again and saw that I took a somewhat similar photo of the cafe from the inside. Hah. Just thought I'd post the picture up anyway! Hope you don't mind Melly!

xxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment