Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good afternoon!

New cardOptimism

Two days ago, my parents bought me a new phone since my old one was getting quite wonky. Now I've got an iphone. So much easier when it comes to showing my works/hand bound books/ photos to interested craft shop owners.

Previously, I had to show pictures and examples of my work via my big heavy camera, and slowly scroll to the better ones. Either that or I'd have to lug the entire loot of hand bound books down. Now it's so much easier. And so much more professional. And to add to the professionalism, I made myself new business cards. Each card is hand stamped onto beautiful textured heavy weight water colour paper. Wow, what a mouthful!

Alright, just thought I'd show you my new phone and card. I've got to make a trip down to the apple store now. Getting myself a proper phone protector. 

See you around!
xxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment