Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Photoshoot



The sweet Lydia did a little photoshoot in my painting studio yesterday. The above are some of the wonderful shots she's taken. Too bad the lighting was quite bad. It was raining cats and dogs and my studio got quite dark and ugh! Anyway, bad lighting aside, Lydia shoots great pictures and she's a nice girl with a big heart. Like me, she likes quaint little cafes and art, craft sort of stuff. You should all see her photos here

Thank you Lydia, for the awesome photos!

I'll see you later in the afternoon for our 'walk-around date'!
PS: We're probably going to check out South Melbourne and Albert Park.

I want to bring Lydia to this lovely bookshop! Oh and you can read more about the bookstore and some others I love, over here!

I've personally been to most of these bookshops. If I were to do a little review, I suggest I should really dedicate another post, just for these wonderful bookshops. Haha. Another time! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment