Saturday, June 13, 2009

Can I interest you in something pretty? - Part 1

















Arthur's Circus
631 Queensberry Street
North Melbourne 3051

You can read more bout their shop and how it all started via this article on Stylecollective. And if you're into apartments and beautiful interiors sort of stuff, you can view their wonderful home here on Apartment Therapy LA too! I wished I had a home or shop like theirs! And if you're smitten and can't get down to their shop, you can buy some stuff here.

I popped by into the shop twice this week and brought friends along. And at both times, I left the shop feeling really happy. I'm totally in love with this blue globe pictured below. But it's kind of out of my wallet's range. I can only dream about and imagine I have it then. Haha.


Alrightyo! Have a great Sunday! 
xxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment