Wednesday, June 17, 2009

North Melbourne

North Melbourne
North Melbourne
North Melbourne
North Melbourne
North Melbourne
North Melbourne
North Melbourne
I was walking around North Melbourne last weekend and these were some of the shots I took. The day was cold and slightly gloomy. Sometimes such days are nice. I love these sort of cold weather when I'm indoors, sipping on tea and making little bits of art.

Anyway, my wonderful friend Sarah, tagged me. So here are my answers!

1. What is your current obsession?
Quaint cafes and shops!

2. What is your weirdest obsession?
I like ...... Hmm. Actually I don't know.

3. What do you see outside your window?
Some nice green trees.

4. What is your favorite color?
Don't really have a favourite colour. But I guess I've got a weakness for anything bright red, and polka dotted. I just don't like purple. Never knew why, but never did. Haha

5. What is your weakness?
Pretty fabrics! Needless to say.

6. What animal would you be?
A Border Collie or a Chesnut Coloured horse.  Because both would live out in the open fields/in a barnyard and have lots of space to run around. 

7. What would you like to learn how to do?
I would love to learn how to crochet and make myself a granny square quilt!

8. What do you want to never happen in life?
To not be able to do art or make stuff anymore! Making art is my life. It's who I am!

9. What is on your bedside table?
Hmm. My wooden stationary box, candles on a vintage blue plate, a vintage pair of porcelain chipmunks, some acorns I collected, a photograph, and my cactus. Yes, Very packed. Haha.

10. What’s the last thing you bought?
100gsm Paper to re print my zines!

11. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Sarah tagged me and she's really funny. She loves floral vintage and pretty stuff like I do. That's why we click ;-)

12. What was your favorite children’s book?
Charlie And the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. It's filled with so much exciting stuff and sweet thoughts. So wonderful!

13. Who do you want to meet in person?
Hmm. Not sure for now. 

14. What did you want to be as a child?
I wanted to be an actress. Because as an actress, I get to 'be' anything I want to be. A doctor, a lawyer, a nurse, a vet, a teacher, an artist, etc. Haha. That was my theory.

15. What did you dream about last night?
I fell asleep so deeply I don't even remember. Haha

16. Which do you prefer, day or night?
Day! So i can walk around and take pretty photos with good lighting! ( See, we're similar this way, Sarah )

17. What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Surprisingly enough, this really huge plain boring black Kathmandu outdoor pullover. It's huge, 2 sizes too large, plain and black, boring and not even pretty. But it is the most comfortable piece of 'clothing' I own. And I feel happy whenever I'm in it.

18. What’s your plan for tomorrow?
To continue waking up at 7am and printing my zine. Only 1600 copies and +++++++ to go!

19. What is your must-have of the moment?
Cooling powder ( To prevent heat rash ) since I've just returned to Singapore from wintry Melbourne. The heat here is making me break out in rash!

20. What’s your favorite tea flavor?
Japanese green tea, or Orange Pekkoe.

21. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Hmm. I just came back to Singapore, and am a bit scared of flying again. But if I could teleport, I would be in Sweden right now! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment