Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bakers Dozen!

Bakers Dozen!

Hello hello : ) I am pleased to let you all know that one of my little secret projects I was doing a while back, is finally not so secretive anymore! 

Remember a few weeks back when I was crazy stitching and book binding books? Thing is, they were for this awesome little online shop. And I had to keep it a little hush hush first before it went on sale.  Anyway, they are up now and I'm so excited to be amongst the wonderful artists involved! Thank you so much Amy, for this wonderful opportunity!

You can see the books I've done here. 

Each hand bound book is filled with beautiful textured paper. Suitable for watercolour and ink. Each book has an embroidered 'tiny bit of magic' on it's vintage fabric cover. Petite little book, perfect for filling in lovely thoughts! Measures 13 x 19cm. 

PS: There's only 13 of these magical books! So do be quick!

Yay!
xxxxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment