Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Sweet Afternoon

Conventry Bookstore, South Melbourne
Conventry Bookstore, South Melbourne
Let Them Eat Cake, South Melbourne
Paperpoint, South Melbourne
Avenue Bookstore
Chocolates On the Avenue
Empire Vintage
Think Good Things!
Lydia and I visited South Melbourne and Albert Park. Quaint little suburb with awesome bookshops. I am in love..... with the Bookshops. Hahaha. I want to live there! Such a sweet little place.

Over the weekend, Darren and I popped by for our late lunch of fish n chippery. We decided to walk around after our lunch and explore Albert Park. We found an awesome ice cream place. ( Please go try their berry sorbet and apple pie ice cream, it's yummy! I don't even enjoy eating Sorbet! ) and a corner second hand bookstore. The owners of the bookshop were throwing a little tea party, birthday celebration for the shop's 1st birthday. They were so cute, singing 'Happy birthday to second hand quality bookstore' So cute, too cute.

I should move to Albert Park/South Melbourne.
;-)

xxxxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment