Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cute Girls Love To Crochet!

I always wanted to learn/be able to crochet. And I've blogged about crocheting before and even made a painting about cute girls being able to crochet! 
My Creative Space
And guess what, I learnt how to crochet ( like finally! ) over the weekend! Hooray!
My very first crochet flower
Okay. The colour's really ugly. I used a really thick size 10 hook and yarn. But still, I did it! I learnt to crochet! Thanks Karen for teaching me! Anyway, I'm now moving on to my next crochet flower. After this, I'll try and teach myself how to make a granny square!
Second Crochet Flower
Ooooh! I'm getting hooked!

Anyway, Karen's having a little Fab Fabric Giveaway and guess what, all you readers of my blog are entitled to take part! Just head on down to her lovely online studio and take a look at her products! And the rest of the details are under her News Section! : )

Alrightyo, I'm off to continue with my crochet flower! Super fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment